The tea is a standard drink to take in most of the countries. It relaxes your body as well as the mind. On the other hand, ice cream is something which is also popular in most of the nations. People of all ages like to eat ice creams. What if there is a mixture of these two favorite items? There is a way to make the mix of both which is called Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream. It’s famous food in Japan and the United States. You can get the freshness of green tea and the taste of mochi ice cream both from one dish. It will give your body lots of benefits from the green tea. Besides, you will enjoy the deliciousness of the ice cream. The item is served in a cold temperature. Therefore, it’s a must item to try during the scorching summer. To make this mouth-watering food, you need to follow the Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream Recipe. One more thing, Ice Tea Maker is not for making this item.
- Ice cream: It’s probably the essential part of this dish. You should take ten scoops of ice cream. The vanilla one is recommended for this job.
- Rice flour: The rice flour is another significant ingredient of the recipe. Take eight tablespoons of rice flour. It has to be the sweet one/sweet rice flour.
- Salt: It should be used according to taste. One pinch of the salt is adequate for the item.
- Water: Almost every dish requires water. In this case, a 1/2 cup of water is a decent choice.
- Sugar: The white sugar is necessary for the dish. Use two tablespoons of sugar.
- Powder of green tea: Take one teaspoon of the green powder. It should be matcha as you have to mix it.
- Cornstarch: Take it according to your taste. One tablespoon is the recommendation.
- Cardboard egg carton: it’s needed to give the proper shape to the dish.
STEP-1: Make sure the carton has 10 cups. Wash the container properly to ensure the cleanliness of it.
STEP-2: Place ten scoops of the ice cream in the cups accordingly. The scoops of the ice cream should be covered up by wraps of plastic. Put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
STEP-3: Mix the water, sweet rice flour, and the salt in a heatproof bowl. After it, add the sugar and mix again. When the mixture gets smooth, it’s time to add the green tea powder into the batter.
STEP-4: Now, cover up the bowl where the mixture remains with plastic wraps. Put it into the microwave oven for 2-3 minutes.
STEP-5: Stir the warm mixture once again and recover it with wraps. Place it in the oven for some more time. See if the dough of mochi got thick. It should not take more than 2 minutes.
STEP-6: Choose a surface of the kitchen where it’s clean. Dust the surface with cornstarch. Roll the dough in a rectangle shape what should be 1/8 inches thick. Make 10 square of the money. All of the parts should be equal.
STEP-7: Take the ice creams out from the fridge and remove its wraps. Put the balls of the ice cream in the newly made doughs. After doing so, cover the ice creams with the mixtures thoroughly. Don’t forget to pinch the bottom of the combinations. If there is any extra dough, cut off it.
STEP-8: Cover all the balls with wraps and place it in the cardboard egg carton. Put the container into the fridge. After 2 hours, the item is ready to serve you.
- Physical Performance: The item can boost your physical performance in many ways. Firstly, it contains lots of carbs that is important to get proper energy. On the other hand, the green tea cause an increase in metabolism. Therefore, it improves physical movement.
- Decreasing Cancer Risk: The green tea has antioxidants with it. The antioxidants can prevent the harmful growth of cells in our body. For this reasons, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, and prostate cancer can be avoided by the tea ice cream.
- Vitamin Source: The dish is an excellent source of vitamins. It is made with the ice creams where you can get vitamins like B-6, C, D, and E. In fact; ice cream has the vitamin K too that helps to prevent blood clotting.
- Risk of a Headache: The tasty item of ice cream and green tea can be a reason behind your headache problem. The ice cream is cold and green tea contains caffeine which is enough to cause a headache in your head. Therefore, you should always be careful while taking this item. On the other hand, taking too much green tea causes iron deficiency. When it occurs, the headache is a standard issue.
- Fat: A ice cream contains carbohydrates that are one of the most common reasons for belly fat issue. Generally, a pint of the ice cream gives more than 120 grams of carbs to your body. Though it provides temporary energy for your body, it can be the main reason why you’re getting more fat day by day.
Making the sea-ice cream might sound a bit difficult to do. But if you follow the steps of this recipe, it is not hard to make indeed. The people who are living in the countries where humidity is too much should try to make this dish. It will be a perfect item for them. The summer consumes a lot of water from our body. The combination of the green tea can give your body a shield to prevent the harm of the sun. It helps to stop excessive sweating. As a result, it keeps enough water in the body. Thus it assists us to have a healthy time even in the summer. Besides, the mochi is another ingredient in the list that enhances our organization in several ways. It is also a good item for the children. Though some of them don’t like the green tea, they would undoubtedly love the combination of ice cream in the dish. Following the steps of the Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream Recipe, you can make the meal with ease.