Drinking tea is a great way of keeping your body and mind fresh. It also provides a lot of benefits to your health. Tea helps to relax your muscle. As a result, you can have a healthy and stout life. But there are several people who don’t like to take tea. There are a few reasons behind it. The most common reason among them is the simple taste of the tea. Some people don’t like its average taste. A variety in taste of the tea can make them change their decisions. To make the difference in tea taste, you have to try making the Iced Tea with Mint. It’s a whole different tea than an ordinary one. The tea contains several ingredients that benefit your health. On the other hand, it has a unique taste that attracts you to drink the tea more. Moreover, the mixture of ice and mint gives you the best care for your skin. Let’s see the Iced Tea Recipe with Mint to know more about this awesome tea.
Ingredients You Need
- Water: The water is a must while making the tea. Take 3-6 cups of water. The cold water is also recommended as you’re making the iced mint tea. Take both types of the water.
- Fresh mint: Mint is yet another essential ingredient for the tea. Take one bunch of mint after washing it.
- Tea bags: Tea bag adds the actual taste of tea. Take 1 black or green tea bag.
- Sugar/Honey: Sugar or honey is necessary to add the sweetness. It depends on you how much you like it. 4 tablespoons sugar is recommended for the tea. Honey should be used according to taste.
- Ice: Ice cubes are important in terms of getting the perfect iced tea. Take 2-3 ice cubes to add the cold to the tea.
- Lemon (Optional): It’s an optional ingredient for the tea. You can take 1 sliced lemon to enhance the taste of the tea.
STEP-1: If the water is boiled then proceed to the next step. If it’s not, you should start the process by boiling the water.
STEP-2: Pour the boiled water into a pitcher or jug. The jug must be a heat-resistant container.
STEP-3: Wash the mint if it’s needed. Put the fresh mint in the same jar where you have the boiled water.
STEP-4: Let the boiled water and mint steep for 25-30 minutes. Check if the water has got warm enough.
STEP-5: Add sugar or honey by using a tablespoon. You have to mix the whole ingredients with the spoon until it shows a decent mixture.
STEP-6: Place the newly made mixture in the fridge to make it cold. You should keep it in the fridge until you are prepared to serve the tea.
STEP-7: After taking it out, you can add the lemon juice to the tea. Be cautious in this part. Don’t add too much amount of the lemon juice. Mix the juice properly after adding it.
STEP-8: Now is the time to serve the delicious item. You should decorate it with a mint leaf, lemon slices, and ice cubes to make it look more attractive than an ordinary one.
- Digestion Assistance: The dish is very useful for our body. First of all, it can enhance the digestion of a person. It’s a decent appetizer as it contains the mint mixture. Therefore, people facing the digestion problem should try the item for a better experience.
- Oral Freshening: Again the mint of the item does the trick of freshening your mouth. It helps you to deliver a youthful breath by keeping the teeth and tongue clean. This is the reason why you can find the mint element in toothpaste or mouthwash.
- Care of Skin: If you want a clear skin, you should drink this tea on regular basis. The juice of the mint is a great skin cleanser. It does the same job when you eat it. The mint also prevents the acne in the skin.
- Fever Prevention: The mint of the tea helps to reduce fever. It contains menthol. The menthol is known for reducing external sweating. It also decreases the inflammation of the fever. It cools down your body which results in less time in the shower. For this reason, you remain free from the fever.
- Effect of Emmenagogue: The tea is tasty and healthy as well. However, everything has its flaws. The tea is one of them. It contains the mint. It might be the cause of stimulation in blood flow which is dangerous for the pregnant women. Moreover, it can put the pregnant woman at risk. The women should be conscious of it. They shouldn’t drink the tea without the permission of her doctor.
- Disorder of the Stomach: Another common issue of drinking the mint tea is various disorders that happen in the stomach. People who have stomach issues shouldn’t take the tea that much. Taking too many cups of the mint tea regularly can cause cramping, tremors, diarrhea, heart rate drops and so on. Even ulcers in the stomach can be a side effect of the tea.
This Iced Tea Recipe with Mint can help you to make the best of its kind. The people who don’t take tea or never tried the tea because of its taste should try this one. They will love the mixture of tea and mint for sure. The tea has many benefits for our health with the extraordinary taste. First of all, the mint is very good in terms of curing the headache. Sometimes the headache harms your body so much that you can eat nothing. In that case, a cup of the iced tea with the mint can help you to get back to your normal life. Many countries still prefer the hot tea but actually, the iced tea is more delicious and healthy. The mint adds more of the freshness and benefits to the tea. Though some negative sides are there, you can easily avoid them if you don’t take the tea too much every day.